Sunday, June 12, 2022

Catherine Wagner


Catherine Wagner


THE ARGUMENT


This book is called Hypneratomachia Fuckphila. 
Fuckphila on her journey her new spelling 
reminiscent of Chick-Fil-A. Fill the 
chick and filler well of ding ding dong. 
Fuckin’ A. Behold a useful and 
profitable book. If you think otherwise, 
do not lay the blame on the book, but on 
yourself. If you sourly refuse 
the new erotic guest, do not despise 
the well-ordered sequence nor the fine 
well-ordered style. Then in this volume 
she falls in love. It is a worthy book, and full 
of many ornaments: he who will not read it 
is dull of mind. Various things are treated in it 
which it would tire me to relate, but accept 
the work which offers a cornucopia 
emending it should it be incorrect. The End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...