Thursday, June 16, 2022

Daniel Borzutzky


daniel-borzutzky


Systemic Risk 

You can analyze systemic risk 
according to how many bodies live or die

If the system fails 
the broken bodies 
become invisible and/or hyper-visible 

The people are being born and dying 

They are enacting the invisibility 
of the security system 
through the exhibition of their naked bodies

I eat corrupted data 
to keep my skin 
from becoming transparent 

I would rather be 
a defect of culture 
than a defect of data or character 

What is not observed 
gets more visible 
in relation to the strength of the surveillance

It’s better to deprive 
a few million people of food 
than to pull the plug on the global economy

If the consumers don’t buy your product 
then teach them the meaning of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...