Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Rod Smith

 

Dimmer’s Data for Your Dad’s Dumb Idea About a Dumpster 

            Yeah yeah, it’s true, minimalism a kind of curds & weigh, but o how it rocketh Cassandra’s little bourgeois-flavored mnemonotechnicisms. I know that’s not sayin a lot, it’s lucky that way. . . . It is in this then that the cursory aspecticized semi-consciousness of spectacular special plait e-diners leven the meritorious heartfelt mythologizing we need so bad. The rolling hills. The unraised garments. The reading courses. Hurrah. If he weren’t a climber, he’d jump. There’s no encoded logic to the mourning peasant’s colicky expectorizing. & neither should there be. The artwork provides the sensuous idea of freedom. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...