Friday, December 16, 2022

Fady Joudah

 File:Fady Joudah 1171989.jpg


Dimoprphism


The first time I ate a crab sandwich I was a boy and loved it

it wasn’t for another ten years that I found out it was imitation crab


Soluble salty rubber

two waters at the confluence of their steady eddy synapse

my triceps fat pressed to your triceps fat


on a bench inside a museum’s dark room

video installation of two bodies dancing


Me in my stillness

you in your movement

what the moving know about stillness

the still don’t know and vice versa


The Greek Myth professor lectured to us

in his voice of reading children stories to children


And docked me points when I remembered the tales

but couldn’t spell the names



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...