Monday, March 20, 2023

Christian Bok



NOYTA CCCP

dadaism is 

a samizdat 
of madness 
ad nauseum 
naziism is 
a zaibatsu 
of bizness 
ad hominem 

zaum noise 
my monsoon 
i immunize 
its asthma 
merz rhyme 
my rhizome 
i memorize 
its enzyme 


mars muzak 
comet zoom 
cosmonauts 
own zurich 
marx mecca 
comma moon 
communists 
ski munich 

a maverick 
mass of us 
my samovar 
of vacuums 
a volatile 
love of it 
my molotov 
of volumes 

no vertigo 
like vodka 
the improv 
of gravity 
no volapuk 
like opera 
the pravda 
of poverty 

make codes 
my czarina 
commissars 
of stardom 
burn books 
by oktober 
troubadors 
of boredom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...