Sunday, March 26, 2023

Dennis Cooper


Paperback The Sluts Book

from The Sluts

Experience: There are usually a few street hustlers working the blocks around a local bar here in Long Beach called Pumpers. That's where they like to hang out and play pool between tricks. It's a pretty sad scene, so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this beautiful, skinny kid with a backpack who told me his name was Brad. He didn't look a day over fourteen, but his ID said 18 so I'll let it stand at that.

I took him back to my place. He was very quiet and didn't seem to want to talk. He wouldn't give me a price or say what he was into. He also had a slight twitch where he'd crane his neck and open.his mouth. I took that to be a drug reaction

The Sluts

since he was obviously on something. There were warning signs everywhere but Brad was so hot that I just ignored them. I'm glad I did, but keep reading.

He asked if I had any alcohol. I thought he was high enough already, but he said he had to be 'fucked up to do it.' So I gave him some whiskey and he proceeded to get quite drunk but not loud and obnoxious. If anything he got even quieter. He still wouldn't talk money or specifics. He gave me the impression that whatever I wanted to do and pay him was fine. After about thirty minutes of steady drinking, I decided to make a move.

Here's the thing. The sex was unbelievable. Brad will do anything as far I can tell, but he's definitely a bottom. He never got hard, but he sure acted like he was into it. He has the hottest, sweetest little ass, especially if you like them a little used like I do. I must have eaten out his hole for an hour. I got four fingers inside him. I couldn't fuck him hard and deep enough. I spanked him, and not softly either. I pinched and twisted the hell out of his nipples. Nothing fazed him. All the time his cute boy face looked at me with his mouth wide open and made these sounds like he was scared to death and turned on at the same time. I came twice, first in his mouth and then up his ass. I should say that I never practice unsafe sex, but I just couldn't help it. I'm HIV-, however.

Here's where the problems started. He didn't want to stop. It's like he couldn't get himself out of whatever zone

Dennis Cooper

he was in. I was afraid he'd lost his mind. It was very spooky. I didn't know what to do with him. I let him sleep over because he didn't seem dangerous, but I fell asleep to the sound of him whimpering and thrashing around. I left $200 for him on the dresser, and when I woke up, he and the money were gone. There was a note from him with his phone number on it saying to please call him or tell my friends about him. Overall, it was great, but once is enough for me.

You: I'm a middle-aged, overweight top into teenaged street trade, the cuter and skinnier the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...