Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Joseph Bradshaw

 

Elective Affinities: Joseph Bradshaw

A better Me

I'm ah person who cares about people that's evident.
Every single thing that I say is ever ment.
What I don't care about is what you think about what I say
I say it because I feel that way,so I speak my thoughts without delay.
You don't like what I say then scroll on I'm not offended.
But for you I will not be altered or bend it.
I'll keep being me so I'll say whatever I feel.
I've never been one to copy others so I'll says what's real.
I've been getting better at being me again and I know this.
It's something I'm proud of and I don't care if you've noticed.
I've been doing all this for me so I may one day be better.
I'm pleased with my results so if you don't agree... Whatever.
I will keep spitting out poems and songs and not care if you're upset.
Everything I say comes with meaning and I say it with no regret. 
So much better now at being Joe is all I kn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...