Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ron Padgett

Ron Padgett, Selected Publications

Detach, Invading

Oh humming all and
Then a something from above came rooting
and tooting onto the sprayers
profaning in the consul morning
of the pointing afternoon
back to dawn by police word to sprinkle it 
over the lotions that ever change
on locks
of German, room and perforate
To sprinkle I say
On the slotsasw they excude their gas
And the rabbit that pushes it

To blot the lumber
Like a gradually hard mode
All bring and forehead in the starry grab
That pulverizes
And its slivers
Off bending down the thrown gulp
In funny threes
So the old fat flies toward the brain
And a dent on brillance

The large pig at which the intense comes best
Wishes O you and O me
O cough release a rosy bar
Whose mist rarifies even the strokers
Where to go
Strapping, apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...