Monday, October 9, 2023

Clark Coolidge

Image 1 of 1 for Item #WRCLIT84548 OWN FACE. Clark Coolidge.

ACID

Blackie was met at the subway
advertising
wished for pumice sunny flags
WE GO       DOWN WE         GO DOWN

“Giant Grouper” said, in cold spray net tank
                  GREENS deep at me
fade corridors
tapped the wrong uncle & spoke intimately

in foetal lift of potty stalagmites, resting
hair pillows edges of dead batteries
the leak
                   Growth Mustard

earth    vanity error: drainage , settle
         cigarette balls on umber pools
         the corners left to never return. . .

“call soon, I was underground”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...