Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Donald Revell


My Mojave By Donald Revell Cover Image

Some Motionless Conflict in the Sky

Some motionless conflict in the sky 
As of Milton's angels painted there 
In all their radiance and red malice 

It is a special happiness and universal 
Simply to know the names of colors 
And to see them said 

She mixed the colors for house painters 
That was Binghamton Rochester Indianapolis 
I'll take less luck if it means less stink she said 

A special happiness 
When clouds contest with clouds 
In fixed flamboyance 

Good versus Evil or beautiful cold hair 
God loosed angels on us and they are the air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...