Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Fred Moten

 Renee Gladman & Fred Moten: One Long Black Sentence By Renee Gladman (Artist), Fred Moten (Artist) Cover Image

from Arkansas

Cubie and Mt. Tabor

all the house is curved, all the sisters work at sonic, everybody talk like this:
I'm getting ready to tell you something; I know you ain't gon' like it: you remind me of a white man. Where is your wife? I heard she was Anglo-Saxon. Bad as you used to talk about white folks. Naw, for

real, what is she? Eyetalian?
all the branch is curved green outside garden

Bukka neutral had a white woman in pine bluff where it's past midnight for every every engine but you know I'm so thankful Mr. Pascal
so thankful

like someone sanded the box of your voice like a brass button

all the pink is gray some faded alpha bullshit and unpolished silver. take a camcorder to this shit like some dynamite
blow that goddamn church up too
and let the hedge grow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...