Friday, November 24, 2023

Rod Smith

 

Norvo

I am not of muck
rather the made of
EXTRA-MOISTENS
a percentage’s neck monk
reimbursement constellation–

errant

the grave, ghost, je me tourne
le monsrte technologique

sur l’ange de la to-come

like

carrot scraps
in quiet accordians of vanguard transvaluation
the blue penguin speaks
the blue penguin
cuts up his little pink passport with a little pink boxcutter

he thinks you’re weird

you think:

the married overcoming of incompetent underbecoming
soothes the bio-mist
a substrata
and superstructed morse-like lemon amor fati proviso

pilled like love

pilled with love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...