Monday, June 27, 2022

Caroline Bergvall


 Seafarer, song 1

Let me speak my true journeys own true songs
I can make my sorry tale right soggy truth
sothgied sodsgate some serious wrecan my shipsailing
rekkies tell Hu ic how ache wracked from
travel gedayswindled oft thrownabout bitterly
tested gebanging head keeling at every beating
waves What cursed fool grimly beshipped
couldnt get signs during many a nightwacko
caught between whats gone ok whats coming on
crossing too close to the cliffs Blow wind blow,
anon am I


Seafarer, song 2

Cold gesprung weary worn were my feet frost
bound in the ice-blinding clamour of kulla
city sank further seafaring is seafodder hearthumbling
Could scarcely move or draw my
breath cursed with nightmares gewacked by
seachops gave up all parts of me on gebattered
ship Yet a hungor innan mind stole me to more
weird comas let me let me let me let me freeze
Blow wind blow, anon am I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...