Saturday, August 13, 2022

Lee Ann Brown

 




This Saturday Night May 16th at 730pm, Page Poetry Parlor celebrates two new books HERE WE ARE by Amy Hollowell + OTHER ARCHER by Lee Ann Brown published by the Presses universitaires de Rouen et du Havre in 2015 in the new "To /…











Joe Acrostics



Just
Over       Bunches of
Easy       Rain
               And
               Indigo
               Noises,
               Androgynous
               Roses
               Do it again

               +

Jinxy Beautiful Features, an Alphabet
Oracular
Ebony to

Bring risky fixtures to my
Reading, my
Alternator brow, a go in-between, an
Inner uninterrupted error or
Night sodden blue velvet
Apt to break over
Rare gray fealty in
Discs of what permission slips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anne Carson

No you cannot write about Me I think I should go in and see her. Can I stand it. She is shaking. No doubt. I should go in. She’ll be pouring...